We would be grateful if you could order your prescription online, or by dropping their prescription in the postbox on the wall at the side of the front doors. Please nominate which chemist you would like to collect your prescription from. Pharmacies may be taking up to 7 days to process repeat prescriptions at the moment so please order 7 days before your medication runs out and only order what you need.
Please allow at least 24 hours, excluding weekends and Bank Holidays, for your request to be processed at the Health Centre. If you have asked for your prescription to be sent to a chemist then please allow them a further 48 hours to process this as they may need to order items in. Any problems please telephone the surgery.
The procedure for repeat prescriptions is as follows:
Please note :
Ross Chemist is now - Well 5-9
Coop Chemist is now - Well 23-25
- You will have been given a repeat prescription form with a list of your medicines with your last supply.
- Tick on the form which medicines you need and where you want to collect your prescription from; surgery or chemist.
- Place your form in the prescription box at the reception desk and your prescription will be ready for collection 24 hours later (after 10:30am) at the surgery, or, 96 hours later (4 working days) from the chemist.
- Alternatively you can post your form to the surgery with a stamped addressed envelope and we will send you your prescription.
- Please do not telephone for repeat prescriptions as this blocks the line.